Why I Chose Safety
Hello, and welcome back to another blog of mine! For this blog I just wanted to tell everyone why I chose to work in safety and why this was the best decision for me! Construction has been apart of my family for years and that is one of the biggest reasons on why I chose to work in safety. Basically, I wanted the chance to be on construction sites without having to go through traditional trade school. Once I found out about Safety Management I instantly fell in love because I knew that this was best for me and I know have the chance to do what I love and do it at a place I really respect. Also, with safety I keep people safe and make sure they make it back home to their families and that is why I really love what I do! Thank you so much for joining in on another blog!
Nice blog Logan! I am very happy for you that you found a passion you love. Deciding what you want to do for the rest of your life is scary and you need to make sure you love it or you will just get bored.
ReplyDelete