Types Of Safety

 Blog Post 2: October 21st, 2021

Welcome back everyone and I hope everyone is having a great day so far. During blog number two I am going to talk about the different types of safety in jobs. To start, their is not just one base form of safety in the world and with each job there comes different standards to make sure all employees stay safe and protected. For example, in construction the base standard is 1926 and that covers 27 subparts throughout the section while in general industry the main standard is 1910 which covers 20 subparts throughout it's section. Basically, safety is such a huge thing in this world and it is very much needed everywhere to make sure people do what they should be doing to stay safe. A world without safety managers would make it a dangerous one and many people would not make it back to their families if they wanted to just do it "their way". No worker should ever do things how they want on a job because that is what leads you to get injured or even killed. Safety managers provide you with the right standards you need to know and give all workers the proper steps to complete a job safely and effectively. Lastly, those specific standards are put forth for a reason, so if you do not follow those then you company can be at risk to face serious lawsuits.  

Comments

  1. Safety is the #1 priority every one should have. I work in a nursing home and I need to very cautious with my old folks. One wrong illness I have can ruin their life. Safety is important in very job opportunity because you do not know everyone's health risks. Good for you that you know safety of health or even injuries is very important. There are people in this world who could care less and only care about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safety is a big priority in this modern era. I know from personal reasons from family adn during this pandemic to be clear of an illness I know of by me to not go home and possibly put my family members at risk. I think the safety field is huge and a big part of keeping the country safe and up to standards with OSHA. Safety was an option for me to study in college. But the love of education pushed me towards where I am now in Elementary Education.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Safety Management Blog

How OSHA Was Founded

Why I Chose Safety